Thursday, September 27, 2012

Yom Kippur

9/27 4:50 am

Hey! This will be a quick post because life is really good. :D

Yesterday (today, for those of us still awake from the night) was Yom Kippur, and I B"H fasted pretty well. The davening in my shul was beyond beautiful, and I felt the tfilah deep in my heart.

You know which tfilah alway gets me? The Asarah Harugei Malchus. I think I cry every year. :'(

But anyway, I read the viduy in the back of my artscroll siddur whenever I had a free moment, and I feel like it really improved my davening.

Totty went to pick up Chaim from yeshiva today right after he broke his fast, Mommy ate here unstuffed cabbage from Erev Yom Kippur, and by the time Chaim and atotty got home, I had Macaroni ready.

Chaim made me his "award winning" recipe for macaroni and cheese (you don't want to know) and Totty took his own recipe.

Yeah, so this is what a slow news day looks like.

I think I have to go to sleep now. College tomorrow! :)

Gunfight, sleep tight, don't let the bedbugs bite!

Sarah Dina

4:56 am

No comments:

Post a Comment