Sunday, April 22, 2012

Im in a bit of a coma state

4/22/12
8:16 PM

So I haven't posted in a while because life was really good. I didn't really have much to talk about, besides for really good stuff...

But then thinks kinda fell apart. Or are falling apart. Or have been falling apart for a really long time and i've only just realized.

In short, my mother is making my father sleep in the basement.

I can't really even process it.

I spent most of my day sitting around watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. The kicker? The first episode I watched was about the main character's heartbreaking breakup with her boyfriend.

I walked around like a zombie a bit, and set fire to a sodacan box in the basement sink. Yeah, I think I may kinda be a pyro-maniac.

So... More posts to come. Maybe even another one today. I just needed to get this whammo out there.

Well, the good part is, life can only get so bad till it has to get better, right?

Sara Dina

8:20 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment