Thursday, April 30, 2015

Random update again????

4/30/15
3:15 PM

UPDATE AGAIN A YEAR AND A HALF LATER
Well it seems like I’m only updating once a year or whatever.
But the point is hi
Hello people
Aka no one ever reads my blog
Update on my emotional life:
I am very much dealing with my depression with Prozac.
Pretty much when I posted the last post I was severely depressed to the point of writing and recording multiple suicide notes.
I wound up being scared into going to a psychiatrist by my therapist threatening to report me and get me admitted to an institution where I’d be force-given medication.
So I decided to go to a psychiatrist on my own.
I also found a job and moved out of my family’s home.

At this point in my life, I have moved up on the totem pole at work. I am earning a fair amount of money.

Also, I broke up with Ruchi.

I broke up with her last purim.

I moved back into my family’s basement last summer, just so I can save money, and I put up doors so I have some privacy from their craziness.

Um.

I paid my father back for my car?

I am happy.

That being said, there’s Ashley.

Ashley is Christian and she lives in Seattle.
I met her over the internet on Omegle.

I definitely had to fight with myself to not fall for her, seeing as I’m planning on settling down with a guy

Except not?

Sex is

Not interesting for me

No thank you, you know?

I don’t even know

Whatever.

I’ll sign off for now.

-
Sarah Dina

4/30/15

3:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment