Monday, February 6, 2012

Computer breakdown!

1/1/12
6:05 PM

My computer is currently in critical condition. I don't know exactly what is wrong, but I know that I need a new battery. I just bought a new plug, and it's working pretty good... except for the fact that my battery is constantly at 0%.

So besides for that, I went to my High School's fundraiser, and ran into a person who I kinda look to for advice and things, and mentioned to him about the Lab-band, and he practically shouted at me in middle of the crowded room to "just shut my mouth," and I'd lose weight.

I love how people who aren't in my position go all judgmental and controlling. It happens to be that he's the main person pushing me to stay in Seminary.

Aaaargh! I feel like I'm going out of my mind!

Gotta shut my computer now because it feels quite warm... I don't want it to overheat. I can't need to buy anything more to repair it.

signing off for now,

6:13 PM

(this is being posted on a different date because I saved it as a draft instead of posting it)

No comments:

Post a Comment